IMPROVING RAIL TOURISM
Do you have a "under-utilized" rail-yard, private spur lines or siding in your rail line community?
Make a difference in your rail line community tourism, improve your "rail-traffic business"!
COACH YARD RATES:
Per night, based upon a one night minimum stay and do not include 6% county room tax or 1% state tourism tax.
COACH YARD STATIONING: 10 DAY LONGER 10 % Discount
DEPOSIT: Required within 72-hours of booking.
FULL PAYMENT DUE: 90 days prior to arrival.
ATD LINES accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
NOTE: Current credit card number will be retained until after departure and may be used to cover the costs of:
2. Replacement of missing items,
3. Cleaning beyond normal expectations,
4. Re-Stocking, refueling, water, waste,
5. Other expenses incurred while stationing.
1. Reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to arrival for refund (less 25%).
2. Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will forfeit full rental charge.
NOTE: There will be no refunds due to acts of God, nature, weather or weather-related situations, mechanical failure.
IV. UTILITY SERVICES
1. PHONES: Billing to Credit Card,
2. ELECTRICAL: Billing to Credit Card,
3. WASTE AND GARBAGE: Billing to Credit Card,
4. WATER: Billing to Credit Card,
5. REFUELING: Billing to Credit Card,
6. LAUNDRY: Billing to Credit Card
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
V. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMATD LINES Coach Yard Stationing is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
VI. COACH YARD STATIONING POLICY
ATD LINES "Coach Yard Safety Rules" must be reviewed and given full attention to while staying at facility, including:
1. COACH YARD GUESTS, will be held responsible for any expenses incurred during the visit.
2. COACH YARD GUESTS AND VISITORS, agrees to use the property in a fashion for which it is reasonably intended.
3. COACH YARD GUESTS, will not act in a manner which will infringe upon other guests or neighbors rights, enjoyment or use of property or adjacent property.
4. COACH YARD GUEST shall not house more people than those listed on manifest.
5. COACH YARD GUEST shall pay any and all legal fees and costs to ATD LINES and/or agent if any action or suit shall be brought about by ATD LINES or agent for the recovery of stationingt payments due, reimbursement of damages, cleaning or other expenses.
ATD LINES COACH YARD FACILITY or operating railway services shall have the right at any and all reasonable times to enter and inspect coach prior to departure.
NOTE: 1. Read Notices Posted AT COACH YARD FACILITY for specific information and instructions regarding facility operations or movements.
NOTE: 2. Please be sure to put all garbage in the outside garbage container and be sure garbage can lids are closed tight.
© Copyright 1981- ATD LINES All Rights Reserved
Not affilated nor owned by NRPC-Amtrak